It's Merry Christmas time so go ahead and share the spirit of peace and joy with your friends and family.
To inspire you to write the perfect heartfelt christmas wishes here is an amazing collection of sample Merry Christmas Wishes which you can send to your loved ones by card, text or email. Read on to find the perfect wordings for Merry Christmas messages right here.
- Wishing you and your family a Merry Christmas and all the joys and happiness of the season.
- May baby Jesus take away all of your sorrows in life and give you all the happiness in the world. Wishing you a merry Christmas and a very happy new year.
- May the good times you have today and the people you share them with become golden memories of tomorrow. Wishing you lots of love, joy and happiness. Merry Christmas.
- May God shower his blessings on you and your family. Have the loveliest time this Christmas. Merry Christmas to you!
- Sending the warmest wishes to you on this Christmas. May your happiness double and may you enter the New Year with best of memories. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
- May this Christmas be so special that you are surrounded with loved ones always and that you never feel lonely again. Merry Christmas!
- Just remember, that this December, love weighs more than gold. Merry Christmas and love to you.
- I wish that this Christmas, your world gets filled with warmth and good cheer and that you have all your loved ones with you. Merry Christmas, stay happy!
- With Christmas coming and the Happy New Year in sight, I wish you lots of happiness, good health and love.
- May your days be merry and bright and may your Christmas be happy and white. Merry Christmas!
- I don’t know if and how you celebrate Christmas, but I still wish all the spiritual blessings thrust upon you and keep you happy and loved. Merry Christmas!